Men's Recovery Group
Eastover Psychological & Psychiatric Group is proud to announce a Men's Recovery Group, led by Joe Pope, MS, LPC, LCAS, CRC. The group is intended for men who are currently working a strong program of recovery from addiction and would like more support.
The Group will meet on Thursdays from 6:00 pm until 7:15 pm at Eastover Psychological & Psychiatric Group.
Group goals include:
- Give and receive direct feedback within a small group (8 or fewer) of men in recovery
- Improve current and create new, healthy relationships
- Learn ways to manage psychiatric issues that often accompany addiction
- Explore reading materials from a variety of disciplines aimed at personal growth
- Participate in structured group activites designed to help move through sticking points
- Address obstacles to long-term sobriety
The cost is $35 per session, with a minimum 2 month committment. Individual assessment is required for admission into the group.
For more information, please contact Joe Pope, MS, LPC, LCAS, CRC at 704-362-2663 x126.